Author Topic: Hon3 Diesel Help !  (Read 4649 times)

mecu18b

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Hon3 Diesel Help !
« on: May 04, 2011, 06:56:31 PM »
Hi All....
After building several Bachmann 70 ton conversions to HOn3 I decided to attempt to scratch hot shot 1 on the Durango & Silverton .I have read a bit about Hollywood foundry and was wondering just how good are the drives? this will be my one main diesel (I have a 25 tonner) and need it to run as smooth and quiet as possible. So I find myself reaching out for help and advice. This wont be an easy or cheap project but since it will be a "one and only" I will spare no expense to do it right.Well folks....HELP?????

mocibob

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Re: Hon3 Diesel Help !
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »
I've used several of the Hollywood Foundry drives, and they are great.  Order the biggest motor that will fit in your loco, and get the higher gear ratio.  HF is loaded up right now, so order soon, and be patient. 

Wolfgang

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • Silver Valley RR
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 03:59:17 PM »
For my Grandt Line GE 25 tons I've use Hollywood Foundry drives. Very good. The ones with belt drive are silent!
Here's a vid (not yet with silent drive). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWglYh5F_R8&feature=channel_video_title
Pueblo & Salt Lake RR
The route from module to module

mecu18b

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:14:43 PM »
So that would be my best bet ? Im glad to hear that the drives are good. Are you getting a new drive for an HOn3 25 tonner? If so please let me know how it works out. I have one and would love to hear how it works out. I may order a drive for a 45 tonner as well as my scrach built loco.
Thanks Ted

Wolfgang

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • Silver Valley RR
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 02:13:49 AM »
I have not built an Hon3 25-ton. But the drive unit should be the same. Only another gauge. I think it will run as good as mine.

Wolfgang
Pueblo & Salt Lake RR
The route from module to module

Waltersig

• Yardman
    • View Profile
    • Asiame.COM
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 03:30:40 PM »
There is only 1 group of women that date white men more than white girls

Get reddit premiumA Hapa neighbourhood for multiracial Eurasians, Blasians, Quapas, Hfus (), Hnxu (), Luk khrueng (), Honhyeol (), Amerasians (e lai); That welcomes all different kinds of mixed race part Asian Pacific Islanders.

We have also an anti racist safe space to empower Hapas who grow up in interracial families that suffer from White Patriarchy and internalized white supremacy

No writing comments on linked pages. Archived links are indicated

No posting of personal information /social media. (as well as your own)

No unwanted or personal attacks, Even for verified Hapa users this can lead to temporary bans that will increase in severity for repeated offenses, Or permanent bans with situation.

Non Hapas who make posts that are not on the main topics Hapa people will be banned

New Users must enter their racial mix inside of their flair

Visitors from Alt Right Extremist subreddits are granted non hateful free speech to debate their opinions here. they also must be held accountable transparent. site posting in AsiaMe racist, the white kind of nationalist, Misogynist subreddits related to r/the_donald, R/CringeAnarchy, R/TheRedPill need to flair as such. I scooped lie, This upsets me a little but I completely realise why, That from their POV they knew as a kid WMAF parents, So in their marbles a WM and a AF (Who most Hapas identify as AF are a natural pair.

Many probably received pressure from their parents to date whites whereas many AF receive family pressure to marry Asian men (Hence the bananarang method). I told that a number of areas where what few Hapas there are tend to date one another but such folks don live in my neck of the woods. Hapa women and men alike seem to go after whites more than other ethnic groups. Is it any mystery why?I half Hispanic and my parents my expereince of living have tried to pressure me in to dating/marrying white, which did bc I didn even realize other races/ethnicities (even though I half myself, My dad is certain he white) Were an option because of how I had been raised until I met my current boyfriend and realized that what my parents told me was isn actually. it simply racist and really weird edit: I think a lot of this is because of him how you raised and what you told is normal, asiaME.COM Until you in turn become woke (For lack of better words), But lots of fail to become woke and instead just drift along with whatever they were taught.

Waltersig

• Yardman
    • View Profile
    • Asiame.COM
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 10:37:34 PM »
Free online dating service personals in New York

NYC courting: Meet great new York Singles

The more you allow the more you AsiaMe get! Chelsea Market and Coffee Meets Bagel are both all about quality quality services quality people and connections, Respectively. supplied only in New York, Matches with other New Yorkers who are equally into if you. Dating apps are an obvious solution, But not all are created equal. I love my home but its lonely in there and needs someone special to make it perfect. I'm a native New Yorker, Born and raised I grew up in the East whole village, And my home is Brooklyn now, With many stops throughout.

we feel of as the dating app version of Times Square. It is especially good for the more hipstery type of singles in their 20s and 30s. A social network dating is a fun and easy way find your soul mate. The site has been around since the 90s and seems to be very famous ever especially now that people are getting tired of the pretentious world of the photo based dating apps. If your are, Really into spinning class or yoga or Pilates or no matter, Cruise this app for moreover minded folks. you can search through profiles using our 'Have you met. That really depends on who you are and what type of people you really want to meet.

New York article topics

thus far, To stick to the familiar means missing some great New York dating opportunities and places to meet singles. But you ought to find a relationship, integrity wins. Tinder is a dating app that may considered the Grand Central Terminal in the dating world. Dating ought to be fun, ever notice yourself on yourself and others. looks like my version of living hell, But you get the idea. We can help connect you with alluring, loving minded New York singles. go ahead and get to know potential matches online before setting up your first date.

oregon dating, New York personal ads, rhode island singles, houston chat

EliteSingles is merely such a site. Zoosk it is also free, So thousands of dollars your money for the actual date. The best dating platforms cater to your own self and needs, So finding a date isn't a hassle. choose Tinder, Allows you to swipe right of left; from the event right swipe, and your specific crush does too, You have the choice of sending them a message. readers are never a problem on Plenty of Fish either as more than 70,000 new singles join the app on a daily basis.

new york city Dating: NYC Singles personal ads

Or if anyone with a date share a love of theater, You can catch a Broadway show at once. Perhaps one of the most noteworthy aspects is that OkCupid provides more inclusive selections for gender, Sexual alignment, And broken relationship status than any other dating app including non binary, Pansexual, And open union. nevertheless, zero true New Yorkers have tried them. Our free personal ads are full of single men and women in New York looking for serious relationships, the little online flirtation, Or new friends to day. Smorgasburg will be a food only flea market, With 100+ vendors and all you can eat. So this is all to say that I stuck with OkCupid.

Top 5 Best these dating sites in NYC

Let's all be glad for that. Since oregon has over 8 million people 1. So to get total self confidence in it, You must make sure that his parents like you. Join our new york dating site, View free personal ads of men and women and talk with them in chat rooms in a real time. I love to garden and raise butterflies in the summer. Take as much or as little time as you need getting to know someone and get the ball rolling with a wink at any potential matches that pique your interest. Conclusion career seekers in New York City is talking about dating apps such as Tinder, actually, That the paid dating sites are the places where the magic happens.

online dating sites Nyc

on the subject of dating apps, Is like the city Museum of Art. Find out what your date's favorite food is and have a romantic dinner at one of the many fine places to eat in the city, Like Gramercy local bar scene or Butter. If you are one who do not like to go out or do not get enough time for the same. Starting your date in the iconic museum and winding your way to the idyllic rooftop means enjoying true romance, ny dating style. ny is also filled with many amazing bars and restaurants. And they find it online the app is answerable to 2,500 love content pieces a month. Dating Site Nyc Even after having responded positively to the request to meet a member of a Chinese dating website, These ladies rarely start speaking with them in a free and frank manner.

internet dating Nyc

oregon Dating Site, New York personals, oregon SinglesLuvFree. When pay a visit to the New York Library, You usually know what you need when you go there. If you aren't feeling your match, you can easily say no, And provide feedback to help keep your AsiaMe next match will be a little more your style. There is a lot of green space in New York City, So if you and the date share a love of the outdoors, Why not take a walk through? Head quickly for, A rooftop paradise that boasts outstanding views of the New York skyline and Central Park. And I could possibly remiss if I left out, as well,actually. Put the fun back to New York dating.

Top 5 Best adult dating sites in NYC

Whether you want one date or a long lasting relationship, We will assist. When you join you fill out a fun personality test which will then be used in the matchmaking and giving you good partner suggestions. Dating for disabled people is more or less similar to the normal dating because it has all the good things and the bad things. Where do you even get rolling in such a big city? A dedicated team verifies each person who joins. Upload an account photo or a few, Write a nice concern text and stay active. Some dating apps serve single New Yorkers moreso than others.

dating site Nyc

If you like the pets at the Bronx Zoo, Bristlr would be the dating app for you. It has stood as a pillar in the dating industry since launched in 1995. After a match is made two people swipe right on additional, The women have to initiate the messaging within 24 hours, Or the match goes away forever. The regarding good dating apps means you can now date on the go, Saving you more of your energy! Singles in new york face their fare share of obstacles. The New York Singles Scene Even with the world's biggest cities, Home to literally innumerable social singles, Finding love is still all challenging. if you like, Try outdoors May Oct. Sticking with the theme of this article, OkCupid could only be the Theater region of dating apps.