Author Topic: Shinohara dualgauge C70  (Read 2607 times)

WVMNut

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Shinohara dualgauge C70
« on: March 22, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »
An oddball request I'm sure, but does anyone happen to have 2 or 3 pieces of Shinohara dual gauge they're willing to part with? I don't need an entire pack because the Jacobs Creek branch is small. I'm in TN for shipping purposes.

yrnmb

Re: Shinohara dualgauge C70
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:19:39 AM »
I can't help you with the flextrack, but I do have a few Shinohara switches I'd part with, if you ever need some. One #6 RH, one #4 RH, and three #4 LH.

Rob Smith
OKC

WVMNut

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
Rob, that's the problem, I have switches, I have NG flex, but I need dual gauge flex. My dual gauge is a very small portion of the layout, I can't justify spending big bucks for a whole box of track when I need like 2-3 pieces.

Thanks for the heads up on turnouts though, should I need any in the future, I will let you know.

SundayNiagara

• President
  • Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:51:35 AM »
Rob, that's the problem, I have switches, I have NG flex, but I need dual gauge flex. My dual gauge is a very small portion of the layout, I can't justify spending big bucks for a whole box of track when I need like 2-3 pieces.

Thanks for the heads up on turnouts though, should I need any in the future, I will let you know.

Find someone to share the cost.

WVMNut

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 10:26:34 AM »
IF there were other modelers here in Sevierville, I would. There is one tiny hobby shop and no model railroaders til ya hit Oak Ridge, LOL. That's a good suggestion though.

southparkline1

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 03:02:42 PM »
I have two 3 foot segments of dual gauge track which I believe are made by micro engineering in code 70, I'm fairly certain its not shinohara because I only use micro-engineering flex track and shinohara switches. I don't know if you still have a need for the track. Let me know, sorry its not shinohara but I have had good results with the track on my layout.
Alex
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:07:03 PM by southparkline1 »