Author Topic: New to site  (Read 1433 times)

Bob Amend

• Yardman
    • View Profile
New to site
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »
Good Day all,
I am Bob from Red Lion, Pa.  I'm building my little piece of Colorado in one of our spare bedrooms. 
My layout is built in sections no longer than 6 feet in length and ranging from 15 to 24 inches  wide.  The layout has a removable duck under at the door.  I have about 3/4 of the code 70 Micro Enineering track laid.  Hope to continue track work this week.  My bus wires have been run, feeder wire work will start soon.  At this time I'm working on the Blue Point turnout controls.  Had a time getting them to work mechanically.  I hope the wiring goes better.
I have a Blackstone K-27 and a several Blackstone cars.  The K-27 will be powered by my NCE system.
Hope to have the trains running soon for my Grandsons, Soren and Liam.
Thanks,
Bob

SundayNiagara

• President
  • Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: New to site
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 07:58:31 PM »
Welcome aboard Bob.  Please let your friends on the Yahoo groups know about this place.
Mark

yrnmb

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 08:49:08 AM »
Good day Bob! Sounds like you've got a great start on the layout. I'd like to hear more and see some pics when you get a chance.

Bob Amend

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 05:24:38 PM »
Thanks all,
I'll post pics.  I just need to figure out how to do that?
Thanks again,
Bob

stevestefko

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 08:18:48 PM »
hey bob,  just wanted to say hello.  I'm not too far north of ya.  I just started here not long ago myself. 

Bob Amend

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 05:32:02 PM »
Hello,
Where are you located?
Bob

stevestefko

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 02:47:31 PM »
hey bob......I thought you were closer to philly..I am about 45mins north of there.  but, we are planning a day trip to tommy gilberts shop in Gettysburg, this summer sometime.  that's not too far from ya.  have you been there?  ..........steve