Author Topic: has anyone dealt with grandtline?  (Read 998 times)

stevestefko

• Yardman
    • View Profile
has anyone dealt with grandtline?
« on: March 26, 2014, 10:39:21 AM »
hey guys.....I called grandtline a month ago and ordered the hon3 boxcar kit.  2 for $50.00.  seemed like a fair deal.  since then, I have called twice, and have been told it will be shipped in a day.  then I was told, they were short parts.  the parts would have to be "shot" then the order would be sent.  Monday was 1 month since this started.  is this a common thing with this company?  I am planning on calling again on Friday, to get an "update" on my order.  I have yet to receive any kind of notice.  I have to call to find out.  it would be nice if the company would give an update........better yet........it would be nice to have my kit........steve

yrnmb

Re: has anyone dealt with grandtline?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
I like their stuff, but I've never dealt with them. Hope things work out for you.

stevestefko

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »
ok.......we now have items in the mail. despite a lag in manufacturing, someone trying to charge my account twice, the order is on its way.

Batey

• Fireman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 01:48:42 AM »
Would love to see whats in the kit boxes when they turn up. I need to build some box cars and im thinking about kit bashing these into a shorter one for my logging railroad
Cheers Adrian

HOn3 Logging Modeler from Down Under