Author Topic: WTB Brass San Juan Passenger set  (Read 1275 times)

rhelmod

• Yardman
    • View Profile
WTB Brass San Juan Passenger set
« on: August 16, 2014, 04:31:57 PM »
Wanted to buy, HON3 brass painted San Juan Passenger set. email me at rhelmod@aol.com with details, photos, and price.
Looking for especially Key or Precision Scale cars if available new or used.
Bob Helm

trainman2

• Yardman
  • Ft. Worth, Texas
    • View Profile
Re: WTB Brass San Juan Passenger set
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 08:33:56 AM »
I see them come up on ebay from time to time, but never seen a set painted unless they were painted by someone. I did own a Precision Scale set (4 cars) way back in the day when I first started in HOn3, but sold them when I went to Sn3. I did eventually sell my Sn3 some 25 years ago, that was a dumb thing to do thinking about it, but today I'm back in HOn3, probably because of Blackstone. It would be nice if Blackstone would manufacture some other passenger cars besides the standard coachs that they produce. The cars of a four car San Juan would be very nice, as well as the cars sold separately, plus a combine, probably someday, but when. I too looked into a San Juan set to buy, paint, decal, change trucks to Blackstone, add couplers, put interior, etc., the cost would be way up there and would weigh a ton. A nice Blackstone set for $355.95 would sure look good with the new K-28's coming out someday.

John

sc0ch

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Re: WTB Brass San Juan Passenger set
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 09:17:58 PM »
There's always the La Belle coaches/parlors/combines!