Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 1033 times)

South Pangea Coast

• Yardman
    • View Profile
New to the forum
« on: November 22, 2014, 12:12:32 PM »
Hello there,
I'm Hans from Germany an I'm new to the forum. I switched to Hon3 2 Years ago.
Still, I have some Locos and freight cars in H0, but with the time, I'm thinning my collection. I love to built Resin freight cars like Westerfield, Sunshine Models or Kits from Speedwitch Media. Now, of course, I'm building Hon3 cars.
The Layout is freelance and will show 3 different Scenes. Desert, Mountain and Harbour. Fortunately, my modelroom has enough space.
Tracks are build from Code 40 and wood ties. Nails are from the Proto87 store.
Turnouts are and will be scratchbuild. Couplers are from Sergant.
At the moment, I have only some Locos from Blackstone. For my opinion, they opened the door for me to Hon3. Thanks so much.
The name of my layout is the South Pangea Coast Railroad. Ok, the name is something special, but I like it and there is a story behind this name.
At the moment, I'm still laying the floor for the room, but I'm also working on the track and the cars, and the Locos, and the buildings an so on, and so on.
You know what I mean.
By the way, still have some resin kits for sale. Drop me a line.
I hope, there will be more Live in the forum for the future and I will  show some pics from time to time.
Sorry for my bad english.

Cheers

Hans

South Pangea Coast

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 12:06:24 PM »
Hello,
thank you for the warm welcome.
Is this forum still allive?
Why?
It has so much Charme and so many posibilitis.
cheers

Hans

railtwister

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 01:13:41 AM »
Hi Hans,

Welcome to the group, though it's been rather inactive lately. I guess many of us have become too busy with our daily lives to post much about our modeling activities. Hopefully things will pick up since it is now the season for model trains...

Bill in FtL