Author Topic: New Section Thought's  (Read 3630 times)

bullbrauch

• Brakeman
    • View Profile
New Section Thought's
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:42:51 AM »
Gent's,

I'm thinking of starting a thread for a brass loco I want to paint,  I could put it in "Layouts and Layout Construction" but I was wondering if we want a seperate section for loco's and rollingstock builds and paint jobs.  What do we think?

Brandan
Brandan

Dutchman

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: New Section Thought's
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:16:47 AM »
Brandon,

I had similar thoughts when I was posting my scratchbuilt rolling stock in the layout construction forum.  I think a separate thread for loco work, rolling stock builds/upgrades would be a good idea myself.
Bruce

SundayNiagara

• President
  • Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »
Right now, I'll leave the status as quo.  We have way more spammers registering than members, which is something you guys can help with.  Spread The Word!

railtwister

• Yardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 01:50:41 PM »
I would suggest an additional section be added titled "Models" that could cover locos, rolling stock, and structures. If it takes off, then it could be subdivided into sections under those three headings. In the meantime, it would probably best fit into the general discussion heading, and leave the Layouts and Construction section for just layout design and construction discussions.

Just my 2 worth,

Bill in FtL

Batey

• Fireman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 06:40:25 PM »
I would suggest an additional section be added titled "Models" that could cover locos, rolling stock, and structures. If it takes off, then it could be subdivided into sections under those three headings. In the meantime, it would probably best fit into the general discussion heading, and leave the Layouts and Construction section for just layout design and construction discussions.

Just my 2 worth,

Bill in FtL

Would have to agree with everyone. Having a place to post builds, locos, rollingstock or structures would be good since my layout construction wont take shape for a very long time.
Cheers Adrian

HOn3 Logging Modeler from Down Under

SundayNiagara

• President
  • Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 07:02:12 PM »
How about if we call it Model/Kit Building/Bashing?

Batey

• Fireman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 01:05:29 AM »
That would work.

Im sure i would be more inclined to post more since i seem to do a lot of kit builiding but its more bashing as in bashing my head agaisnt the desk!

I really need to get in the habit of sharing models more with this group.
Cheers Adrian

HOn3 Logging Modeler from Down Under

SundayNiagara

• President
  • Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 10:04:43 AM »
I will add it as a forum unto itself.  Anyone want to volunteer as moderator for Layout Design or the new forum?