Author Topic: Looking for line drawings (builders?) of the Baldwin tenwheelers 4-6-0 of ET&WNC  (Read 1028 times)

CharlieNoble

• Yardman
    • View Profile
Seems as I'm several years too late in being able to get the drawings of these steamers. I managed to snag the MRR July 81 but it's lacking some vital dimensions. Short of going to Johnson City, TN where an actual layout exists, can anyone help?

edj

Waltersig

• Yardman
    • View Profile
    • Asiame.COM
Thoughts on marriages with black women

This entry was released on aSIAME 12/23/2015, In Asian as well as women tagged ambw, Are black women fascinated by a guy like me, Are you an asian man active inblack women, Asian men black womens, Asian men who are attracted to black women, Black american women ARE worthy of having love and happy lives all the as women of other races, Black women are misunderstood, Black women are getting to be more open to dating non black men, Black women are very gorgeous, Black women are very ladys, Black women be open to different men from different places and cultures don't sell yourself short, Black women need to be loved and adored without limits, Black asiaME.COM women don't believe the lies that no one wants you for love and marriage. You have options explore them all,consumers, Black women find a man who will do you right without regard to his race, Black women have great personalities, Black women in your country face such critique, Black women never be afraid of glee. I am a Chinese man happily married to a Black woman for up to 4 years now. There are many Asian men that love Black women including myself. I think that much Asian men are a bit timid when approaching Black women so for the Black women that love to date Asian men, You may need to start the conversion first. I think that Asian men that are born overseas are less likely to date Black women due to the fact that they don want to upset their parents but there are those that would go against tradition and go after what the desire of their hearts. I suspect if a man love a woman enough, He will risk everything to get along with her. After all He is the one who will spend the rest of his life with her. Marrying my wife is best decision that I have made next to accepting Jesus Christ into my heart. I have always had an attraction for Black women since I was in graduating. their strength and inner and outer beauty are what attracted me to them. guess what happens they say you go Black, You never go back LOL well that is true in my case My wife and I would love to be as part of your discussion for the future. I think that a woman should not limit themselves to a certain race of men because we are all one human race with similar problems and interest and you never know who God will bring you so if you are open minded then you allow your king to find you and increase your chance of a life long happiness. Sorry I wrote such a long impulse but I am an advocate of interracial dating and marriage. A BW should avoid him at all costs. If he is this afraid of what might have he is incapable to PROTECT DEFEND her, ambw, Asian men who are happy in relation to their black wives, Be patient and vet men extensively, Black woman are the most supportive nurturing loyal women, Black women are for fully grown men with matured minds that knows what he what wants and knows that he doesn't need anyones approval to get it, Black women are wife substances for quality men and quality men only, Black women are worth knowing, Black women ARE worthy of having love and happy lives as much as women of other races, Black women should be loved and adored without limits, Black women don't believe the lies that no one wants you for love and marriage. You have options explore they all, Black women don't waste time on men who are not capable of seeing your value unwilling to look beyond color features those two alone have NO BEARING on a fruitful successful life, Black women find a man who will do you right it doesn't matter what his race, Black women i do know loyalty but you only go through this life once Don't let your happiness slip away, Black women in your country face such critique, Black women its imperative to guard your heart and womb against undeserving you, Black women leave the losers alone and start dating and marrying top standard men only, Black women make superior wives, Black women never be afraid of joy and happiness. Life is way too short, Black women NEVER let black men use your blackness AGAINST YOU to shame guilt trip berate you into putting up with abuse neglect disrespect devaluation apathy as a the black community, Black women NEVER lower your standards get you a man that loves you respects cherish protect and supports you and wants to be married to you and will be faithful to you and only you, Black women open up all of your current dating options start dating interracial, Black women put yourself and your happiness first, Black women you as a person have to be wary of yourself first and not care about what anyone else thinks.